Sunday, March 10, 2019

Rinella's Rib Recipe is the Real Deal

This fall we have discovered the wildlife culinary expert Steven Rinella .  This guy ranks with experts like Hank Shaw.  We have been watching Rinella's Netflix series MeatEaters and there was an episode involving venison ribs.  Now venison ribs for our hunting camp has been awful.  We have tried to cook them several different ways, but they always came out terrible.  Last time I cooked venison ribs was probably 15 years ago.

On this particular episode, Steven is showing how to prepare and cook venison ribs....the whole time he is claiming they are great. I was admittedly VERY skeptical.  It so happened that we had several fresh deer hanging in the garage so my son and I thought we would give his recipe a try.

He was spot on.  The ribs were fantastic!!!!  I can foresee venison ribs being on the Sunday football menu in our future.




No comments: